Dear HSC attendees,
Please find below all the details you need for your HSC in the Holidays bookings
You can view your workshop sessions by clicking “My Tickets“.
If you would like to add more sessions, or modify your existing workshops, please email us at [email protected]
Focused HSC Workshops Details
Registration for all Focused HSC Workshops will begin at 8:30am for a 9am start. Your name will be on our registration desk, so there is no need for you to bring a printed copy of your ticket. Your e-ticket can be shown on your phone.
Please note that the workshops are running on Monday 1st October even though it’s a public holiday!
What to bring
- As most sessions are held during weekends, food outlets will be limited or closed at some venues. Therefore you are encouraged to bring your own food/water bottle to last you for a full day!
- All tutorial rooms are air-conditioned, but it’s a good idea to wear layers of clothing.
- We will provide you with comprehensive workshop booklets, but please bring with you specific items (such as calculators, pens, etc.)
- We also strongly encourage you to bring your notes and materials for each subject, particularly for those subjects with multiple options. Our workshops are designed to be very interactive and we will have you working throughout the day
- Laptops are also permissible for each day.
Campus maps for each venue (including the registration point) can be accessed by clicking on the links below
- Macquarie University – Inside Building E5A, 11 Wally’s Walk
- UTS – Foyer of Building 11 Level 2, 81 Broadway Ultimo
- UON – New Space Building (Ground floor Foyer)Hunter and Auckland St, Newcastle (NOT the Callaghan Campus)
- UOW Wollongong – Building 21 Early Start Faculty (Western Entrance)
There is also a website (Student VIP) that has maps and images for the venues (except UON):
- UTS – Building 11 (81 Broadway, Ultimo)
- Macquarie University – Building E5A (11 Wally’s Walk)
- UOW – Building 21 (Western Entrance)
Please note that it’s really important you read the maps carefully as the university campuses are really large and sometimes difficult to negotiate!
There will be student representatives and signage at all venues to help you find your way.
If you are lost, please call 1300 677 336
Each of our university partner campuses have detailed transport options. Please access this information by clicking on the links below:
All other transport options are accessed via the following links.
Macquarie University is offering free parking to all students. Please download the parking voucher to print and display on your dashboard.
- Monday 1st October Parking Permit
- Friday 5th October Parking Permit
- Sat/Sun 6 &7th October Parking Permit
- Sat/Sun 13&14th October Parking Permit
If you have any questions for the team then do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call 1300 677 336.
We look forward to seeing you during the holidays.
The team at HSC in the Holidays