The HSC years can be stressful. An increased academic workload coupled with high expectations to perform often lead to stress and anxiety. This can then lead to a lack of balance between academic pursuits and other activities such as physical and social activity – creating even more stress.
What if we told you the HSC years can be less stressful? What if we told you there’s a 2-hour workshop which aims to provide you skills to study and perform in exams more effectively and with less stress?
This workshop will teach you:
- Why and how your body reacts to stress
- How unhelpful thinking, perfectionism, and procrastination may be sabotaging you
- The importance of social and physical pursuits to maintain balance
By the end of the session, you will have the tools to:
- Change the way you view school and exam stress
- Tips to deal with work avoidance and unrealistic expectations
- Tips for tackling exam anxiety