Below is an outline of what is covered within each of our programs/resources:
Detailed analysis and techniques to succeed in all of the HSC topics. The most difficult aspects of each topic will be addressed, including insights on how to achieve band 6 results.
- All core topics covered
- Common errors made across the core units
- Tips, tricks and strategies to improve your marks in the exam
- Exposure to potential HSC questions and their solutions
All areas of the Mathematics Extension 1 syllabus will be addressed. Students will receive guided instruction on strategies to improve their knowledge, skills and examination strategies. A range of possible HSC questions will be answered on the day and students will be provided with a comprehensive workbook that includes worked solutions, tips for each section of the exam and worked solutions specific to each topic.
- Intensive review of all core and option topics
- Practice a range of possible HSC questions across each topic
- Provision of exemplar and annotated response to questions
- Personalised feedback throughout the day.
- Insights into the HSC marking process and tips to maximise marks
Premium HSC Resources
- To date, we have over 40 HSC Mathemathics Extension 1 for A+ club members
- Files include complete study notes, assessment tasks, practice papers and a range of sample answers to the most difficult questions
- All files are from 97+ ATAR students from the last two years.
All of the files that are part of the premium resources are from students whose result was greater than 95 in their examination. Additionally, all the teacher files have been written by Senior HSC teachers/markers. Different schools may grade these files differently so we can accept no responsibility for the mark that you will receive.
Please note, however, that these files are only designed to be used as a guide for students to assist in their HSC year and are copyrighted accordingly. Therefore, they cannot be used directly as student’s own work. These files must be referenced appropriately as a source of information as plagiarism is a serious offence and we strictly prohibit this.