Mathematics Extension 2
HSC Trial Preparation Lectures, Focused Workshops, and Resources to prepare students for the HSC Trial exams.
The quickest and most effective way to improve your internal HSC marks.
Would you like to do it by studying smarter, instead of harder?
If so, you’re in the right place
HSC – Mathematics Programs:
Hear tips, tricks and essential content from our HSC experts to prepare effectively for the Trial exams.
Held at five of our university partner campuses
Here’s what you’ll learn at each lecture:
- Vital key content from the core and/or option modules of each subject from one of our HSC Experts;
- Examination tips, tricks and strategies to maximise your marks;
- Insights into what HSC markers are looking for within responses;
- How to respond to a range of HSC questions and worked answers/solutions.
_This is the most effective way to prepare for the HSC Trial exams and boost your internal mark. No other organisation can boast the qualifications and experience of our HSC presenters._ Students will also receive comprehensive booklets/notes written by our expert teachers
Mathematics Lecture Details:
Detailed analysis and techniques to succeed in all of the HSC topics. The most difficult aspects of each topic will be addressed, including insights on how to achieve band 6 results.
- All core topics covered
- Common errors made across the core units
- Tips, tricks and strategies to improve your marks in the exam
- Exposure to potential HSC questions and their solutions
HSC Lecture Pricing
A range of possible HSC questions will be answered on the day and students will be provided with a comprehensive workbook that includes exemplar responses, tips for each section of the exam and practice questions. We ask students to bring their notes to this workshop so that we can effectively address both prescribed and related texts.
- Intensive review of all core and option topics
- Practice a range of possible HSC questions across each topic
- Provision of exemplar and annotated response to questions
- Personalised feedback throughout the day.
- Insights into the HSC marking process and tips to maximise marks
|2 Workshops||$||370.00||Save 3%|
|3 Workshops||$||490.00||Save 16%|
|4 Workshops||$||590.00||Save 29%|
|5 Workshops||$||690.00||Save 38%|
|6 Workshops||$||790.00||Save 44%|
Helping you achieve success in the half-yearly examinations
Our subject-specific seminars have been designed to provide you with the insight and understanding from our expert HSC Teachers in the lead up to the half-yearly exams.
Each seminar runs for two hours. In each session, you will learn:
- How to approach each type of question in the exam;
- A chance to practice writing answers/solutions;
- Techniques to maximise marks;
- A deeper understanding of what HSC Markers are looking for;
- Vital critical thinking and analysis skills;
- Detailed, in-depth content in key areas of the syllabus.
Lecture notes will also be provided for each session you attend.
- Methods of integration
- Primitive of sin 2x and cos 2x
- Velocity and acceleration as a function of x
- Projectile motion
What you will learn:
- Instruction of key areas of the topics from a highly experienced HSC Marker
- Tips, tricks and strategies on responding to various question types
- Insights into what HSC Markers will be looking for in responses
- A chance to attempt sample HSC questions and view worked solutions
SEMINARS PRICING (inclusive of workshop materials and GST):
|1 Seminar||$ 30.00|
|2 Seminars||$ 55.00||(save 9%)|
|3 Seminars||$ 75.00||(save 18%)|
|4 Seminars||$ 95.00||(save 21%)|
|5 Seminars||$ 115.00||(save 23%)|
|6 Seminars||$ 135.00||(save 25%)|
Premium HSC Resources
- To date, we have over 40 HSC Mathematics for A+ club members
- Files include complete study notes, assessment tasks, practice papers and a range of sample answers to the most difficult questions
- All files are from 97+ ATAR students from the last two years.