HSC Trial Preparation Lectures, Focused Workshops, and Resources to prepare students for the HSC Trial exams.
The quickest and most effective way to improve your internal HSC marks.
Would you like to do it by studying smarter, instead of harder?
If so, you’re in the right place
HSC – Standard English Programs:
Hear tips, tricks and essential content from our HSC experts to prepare effectively for the Trial exams.
Held at five of our university partner campuses
Here’s what you’ll learn at each lecture:
- Vital key content from the core and/or option modules of each subject from one of our HSC Experts;
- Examination tips, tricks and strategies to maximise your marks;
- Insights into what HSC markers are looking for within responses;
- How to respond to a range of HSC questions and worked answers/solutions.
_This is the most effective way to prepare for the HSC Trial exams and boost your internal mark. No other organisation can boast the qualifications and experience of our HSC presenters._ Students will also receive comprehensive booklets/notes written by our expert teachers
Standard English Lecture Details:
Detailed analysis and techniques to succeed in Paper 1: AOS Discovery.
This includes comprehension, creative writing and essay questions. Vital examination strategies will also be addressed, including insights on how to achieve band 6 responses.
Detailed analysis and techniques to succeed in Paper 1: AOS Discovery. This includes comprehension, creative writing and essay questions. Vital examination strategies will also be addressed, including insights on how to achieve band 6 responses.
- All core topics covered
- Common errors made across the core units
- Tips, tricks and strategies to improve your marks in the exam
- Exposure to potential HSC questions and their solutions
HSC Lecture Pricing
- Intensive review of all core and option topics
- Practice a range of possible HSC questions across each topic
- Provision of exemplar and annotated response to questions
- Personalised feedback throughout the day.
- Insights into the HSC marking process and tips to maximise marks
|2 Workshops||$||370.00||Save 3%|
|3 Workshops||$||490.00||Save 16%|
|4 Workshops||$||590.00||Save 29%|
|5 Workshops||$||690.00||Save 38%|
|6 Workshops||$||790.00||Save 44%|
- Insight into what HSC markers look for
- How to maximise assessment task marks
- Key syllabus content
- Effective study techniques
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Possible HSC questions and solutions
Filter by Location
Our Standard English Resources contain high range essays and study notes across the 3 modules. Please note that there are only 7-10 files for each module at this stage as new prescriptions began in 2015.
English – Standard HSC Resources:
Premium HSC Resources
- To date, we have over 40 HSC Standard English files for A+ club members
- Files include complete study notes, assessment tasks, practice papers and a range of sample answers to the most difficult questions
- All files are from 97+ ATAR students from the last two years.