HSC Trial Preparation Lectures, Focused Workshops, and Resources to prepare students for the HSC Trial exams.
The quickest and most effective way to improve your internal HSC marks.
Would you like to do it by studying smarter, instead of harder?
If so, you’re in the right place
HSC – Visual Arts Programs:
Hear tips, tricks and essential content from our HSC experts to prepare effectively for the Trial exams.
Held at five of our university partner campuses
Here’s what you’ll learn at each lecture:
- Vital key content from the core and/or option modules of each subject from one of our HSC Experts;
- Examination tips, tricks and strategies to maximise your marks;
- Insights into what HSC markers are looking for within responses;
- How to respond to a range of HSC questions and worked answers/solutions.
_This is the most effective way to prepare for the HSC Trial exams and boost your internal mark. No other organisation can boast the qualifications and experience of our HSC presenters._ Students will also receive comprehensive booklets/notes written by our expert teachers
Visual Arts Lecture Details:
- All of the key Art History and Art Criticism components addressed
- Common errors made across the each section of the paper
- Tips, tricks and strategies to improve your marks in the exam
- Exposure to potential HSC questions and exemplar answers
HSC Lecture Pricing
- Intensive review of all core and option topics
- Practice a range of possible HSC questions across each topic
- Provision of exemplar and annotated response to questions
- Personalised feedback throughout the day.
- Insights into the HSC marking process and tips to maximise marks
|2 Workshops||$||370.00||Save 3%|
|3 Workshops||$||490.00||Save 16%|
|4 Workshops||$||590.00||Save 29%|
|5 Workshops||$||690.00||Save 38%|
|6 Workshops||$||790.00||Save 44%|
Helping you achieve success in the half-yearly examinations
Our subject-specific seminars have been designed to provide you with the insight and understanding from our expert HSC Teachers in the lead up to the half-yearly exams.
Each seminar runs for two hours. In each session, you will learn:
- How to approach each type of question in the exam;
- A chance to practice writing answers/solutions;
- Techniques to maximise marks;
- A deeper understanding of what HSC Markers are looking for;
- Vital critical thinking and analysis skills;
- Detailed, in-depth content in key areas of the syllabus.
Lecture notes will also be provided for each session you attend.
SEMINARS PRICING (inclusive of workshop materials and GST):
|1 Seminar||$ 30.00|
|2 Seminars||$ 55.00||(save 9%)|
|3 Seminars||$ 75.00||(save 18%)|
|4 Seminars||$ 95.00||(save 21%)|
|5 Seminars||$ 115.00||(save 23%)|
|6 Seminars||$ 135.00||(save 25%)|